Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients:
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the testing rooms, the waiting room, and in the building common areas.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Our building has fresh-air intakes, windows that open, HVAC with fresh air intake, and Bipolar Ionizers.*
- We have installed additional, high-quality air filtration units in each room of our suite.Ψ
*State-of-the-art ionization units have been installed in the HVAC system for the office suite and also in the upstairs and downstairs common areas. This technology utilizes special tubes that take oxygen molecules from the air and convert them into charged atoms that then cluster around micro-particles, surrounding and deactivating harmful substances like airborne mole, bacteria, and allergens.
ΨOur air filters are H13 True HEPA, with three levels of filtration that are designed to remove 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns.